There’s new trick here to save pictures and videos from Instagram . As we all know Instagram app won’t allow users to download/save the media files. So here’s is the way of saving them .
✔ Multiple pictures and videos.
✔ Appears on the status bar.
✔ Fast download speed.
✔ manage saved photos & videos.
✔ Amazing image viewer
✔ Repost, Share, Delete etc from app itself.
- Download “InstaSave” Link for Playstore
- Once opened, enable it by switching the button to right (blue in colour).
- Click on open Instagram, it will open instagram.(this app will be running in the background).
- Now navigate to picture or video you want to download.
- On the top-right of the picture you will find three dots–>Click on that–>Click on “Copy Share URL”.
- Click on this will start downloading in the background. You can check in the status bar of your phone. That’s it .
- Similarly video can be downloaded with this procedure. You can find the saved image in gallery of your phone.