After a couple of week, I’m reviewing AICP Rom and it feels really good writing this. I was testing all the rom but I didn’t review any because of the heating issues found after 7.1.2 release. And that is the truth !! I found multiple bugs in all the rom’s after updating to its latest version.
I tried Resurrection remix, lineage os, mokee and what not but they are all the same. but didn’t tried Aosp extended. Heating issue and unexpected reboots were major. But leaving these issues behind i got hands on AICP rom.
The AICP rom was good and there was not any heating issue found on it. The ui was incredibly smooth. All the features were same as found on other Roms. But this time i really felt this was a major update after 7.1.2 which fixed all bugs.
- UI is extremely smooth.
- Excellent ram management.
- All customization are present.
- Audio Fx
- Battery backup
- OTA updates
- System app remover (think before you use this feature)
- Magisk manager
- Google Assistant
- Ram Management (holds almost everything in memory)
- Performance was good enough.
- Battery (for extreme use 3hrs and for normal usage 4 hr +)
- Too many shortcut in the tiles( checkout in screenshot)
- Sound output from speaker is loud.
- Auto brightness sensor is inaccurate
- Missed out notification customization feature
- No Quick shortcuts feature.
- No app lock in task manager.
gapps (I recommend you download nano variant )