After Android Nougat 7.1.2 release , all ROMs collapsed to perform. I did not expect Validus Rom to perform when all other lacks behind with some bugs. But I was completely wrong. Validus stands apart and it proved to be efficient in all aspects. Well done Validus Team. The Validus still has the bugs but these can be ignored, because there is nothing to do with day to day usage. The bug encountered in previous version is not been fixed. i.e. Themes which they have provided. As these comes along with Validus Rom only. Validus comes with full of handy features which all other ROM provide. Lets move to features.
- Nova Launcher.
- AdAway (For root users)
- Google Calendar
- Dev Tools
- GZR Kernel Auditor
- Omni Switcher
- Google Assistant
- FM radio
- Themes Resources.
- Nova Launcher (I replaced it with Pixel Launcher. you can download it from download section).
- Customization (Along with all other customization option, built-in themes is an advantage.
- Performance was good, no lagginess while switching between apps.
- Battery was extremely good ( On wifi, I could easily get 4hrs of screen on life).
- Camera at good lighting condition can able to capture good picture, but sometimes comes out blurry.
- Ram management has been amazing.
- Sound output from earphone was loud(Enable equalizer).
- Quick reply was reliable from notification panel(That’s not the case with all roms).
- Double tap on navigation to sleep feature has been added.
- App crash issues ( noticed only twice, since 1 week of usage )
- Theme (check out in screenshot section. After applying multiple times,some icons does not change)
- Camera lacks sharpness.
- Battery stats were not clear(Only shows inbuilt apps).
- File Manager is missing (but you can navigate through storage).
Pixel Launcher (Recommend over Nova launcher).