After much await, Resurrection Remix has build much enhanced version of its Rom. They come with same features with more stability in its performance and battery life. I don’t see any major features added but its performance is been improved and we can see that with it. The Resurrection comes with couple of launcher built in and I have faced issues with Pixel launcher. Thus Trebuchet Launcher was fluid with no lag to deliver its performance.The Android O feature has been added and resurrection is the first to implement it. Let’s talk about the features and well the features go the same as previous version.
- Pixel launcher and Trebuchet Launcher .
- Google assistant
- Audio FX
It’s all the same, nothing has removed nor added, just a performance boost. But go with pros and cons
- Fluid interface (only with Trebuchet Launcher).
- Battery is improved (you could easily get 4 hrs of screen on time with wifi whole day, it had an issue before).
- Android O feature for quick shortcuts.
- Ram Management is substantially improved (i could hold all apps in memory and that was super cool. Web apps are reload for data ).
- Sound output from headphone was good(Use audio Fx) And from speaker was not too loud.
- Performance was extremely good with no heating issues.
- Proximity sensors are inaccurate.(when on call , the screen won’t turn off and ends in messing around everything).
- Double tap to wake is too sensitive.(sometimes it automatically turns up the screen).
- Camera( pictures are over saturated).
- Quick reply from the notification panel has a glitch.
- The UI lags with pixel launcher.
- Expected restart which turns the pixel launcher icon alignment to 4 *4 from 5*5.
- App force close occasionally.
- Battery drain when idle.(At night it drain up to 15% of juice).
- Adaptive brightness (It won’t adjust brightness itself)
- Wifi disconnects automatically.
- Volume can not be changed when on call.
- Changing the font size will mess the notificatication(This is seen on all roms)