After my friend’s recommend, I installed Viper OS. At first glance I noticed it was super -fluid with no lag. After couple of days, I noticed 2 bugs that skipped down from being a best daily driver.. And I hope they soon fix it. I really liked the rom because it just a better version of Aosp EX rom. I did notice some minor bugs that can be fix in future updates and next version is already available but I didn’t try to flash it. You could try the next version.Links will be provided at the bottom.
- Audio Fx
- Google Assistant
- Theme (dark and light)
- Viper Os wallpaper which are pretty cool.
- Great multitasking (didn’t notice lags-holds almost all apps in ram)
- Good battery life(around 3hr 30 min of screen on time)
- Fluid UI (VLauncher was customized well)
- Sound from both earphone and external was good.
- Theme. (handy feature to conserve battery).
- Camera was pretty decent (same as Aosp Ex)
- No heating issue faced.
- For casual gamers, it’s just a plus point(no lag noticed)
- Cellular call (other person complaints every time that the couldn’t hear me )
- On expected restart, Vlauncher realigns its icons into 4*4 so, it makes bad pixel experience.(happened only once)
- Some proximity issue(Screen wakes up late when you take off your phone from your ears).
- Bug with notification (but this can be fixed but adjusting your mobile notification tone).
- When on do not disturb mode, adjusting the music volume shows weird UI.
Screenshots taken after unexpected restart, its pure pixel experience.